Re: Re: developer seeking document writer

adel wrote:
> hello? why am not getting any reply!?

because nobody really wants to write documentation?
not even for their own stuff, let alone someone else's.

the lack of reply suggests no one is interested - this is
not uncommon - it's very hard to get people interested in a
project even when it *is* well documented.

don't take this personally though, it's just the nature of the game.