Re: Re: developer seeking document writer

At 4:38 AM +0000 7/4/07, adel wrote:
On 7/4/07, Jochem Maas <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
adel wrote:
 hello? why am not getting any reply!?

because nobody really wants to write documentation?
not even for their own stuff, let alone someone else's.

the lack of reply suggests no one is interested - this is
not uncommon - it's very hard to get people interested in a
project even when it *is* well documented.

don't take this personally though, it's just the nature of the game.

thank you for reply, writing documentation will not benefits me, as I
only need to look at class interface to re-fresh my mind what method
do what... people being careless about this project free me from
worrying about documentation and focus more on code :) thank you again

Oooh, that's going to hurt.

Cheers,

tedd
--