Re: looking for a good gateway - php

On 7/3/07, Ross <ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

Worldpay is far too expensive.I am looking for a good gateway that.

-has a good php/linux sdk
-easy to integrate
-does not open new windows with the gateways logo all over the place but is
contained on my site
- has good rates
- does not take ages to get the cash from your account to your bank
account(paypal)

Any recommendations are most appreciated,

R.

   Are you not in the United States, Ross?  Because I've never waited
more than three days to get money transferred to my bank account from
PayPal, especially with the debit card.  I can get paid by someone on
the Website Payments Pro plan ($20 per month, with 2.9% + $0.30 max
per transaction) where they never know that anyone aside from myself
is involved (they never leave my site), and that same moment I can go
to an ATM and pull the cash out or spend it like a credit card
anywhere else.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272