Re: Include images in php file

Jochem Maas wrote:
 > yes. well done for taking the time to search:

And thank you for those links and a lovely sarcastic comment.
If i had known to search for "base64", i would not have asked, really.
Other keywords like "image in php jpg gif png include embed serialize" in various combinations didn't give any useful results.

Thank you, i now got my answer - it can be done but at the cost of high memory usage. And i don't think i'll be using it. But the idea itself isn't really that bad. If you have a small script that you often copy, move and delete, it is more handy to have just one file instead of a folder system. I know it would be oscure to the programmer but convenient for the user.

Marek