Re: Php script diagnostic app?

If you have little knowledge about C you can use sysprof on a relatively
new Linux distribution and you can see on a live system where the CPU is
consumed the most.

[] http://www.daimi.au.dk/~sandmann/sysprof/
[] http://live.gnome.org/Sysprof

With a little help of Google you can map C functions to the PHP
equivalents and this way you can get a bit more of understanding about
what is going on in your code.

Finally, xdebug is real nice too.

-William