Re: Small LAMP install/distro

tg-php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions.. but again, the question wasn't "what distro of linux" to use.  And I don't mind upgrading things.  The question is what would someone recommend for a really small distro of linux preferably with the bare essentials + apache, mysql, php and samba.

Failing that, I'll just grab one of the small linux distros out there and install the stuff I need manually.  I just don't know if some of those small distros are missing anything that would make installing AMP+Samba tricky.

Anyway, I'll figure it out.  It's not a huge priority, but something that'd make my  hobby development a lot easier.

-TG