Re: pdf and send to printer question

Mike. I would start by confirming that the pdf library has been enabled/loaded successfully. Call phpinfo() and look for the pdf library. It should be there. Since I am on Mac OS X, I am not sure what php_cpdf.dll/php_pdf.dll really is (pdflib? - why two libraries?). Anyway, the error you get indicates that the pdf extension hasn't been loaded successfully. Did you restart the server after enabling it?

Regarding the printing issue, assuming that you are on Windows, there is a PECL extension called php_printer.dll that should do what you want.

For download: http://pecl4win.php.net/ext.php/php_printer.dll
Documentation: http://se2.php.net/manual/en/ref.printer.php

//frank