Re: fsocketopen not returning data properly

On 6/19/07, Dan <frozendice@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I got the function from the web, the implementation I did myself, echo
httpSoc...

Maybe I'm not using the function right because I keep getting a fatal error
of:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function logEventToTextFile() on line 79

Does it look like I'm implementing the code correctly?

And I tried with GET, I get the same error.

- Daniel

Hi,

It seems that you copied only a part of the code, and that you didn't
copy the code of that self-made function.

You can remove these lines:
logEvent('debug', 'Failed opening http socket connection:
'.$errorString.' ('.$errorNumber.')<br/>\n');
logEventToTextFile('debug', $chunk_length);
logEventToTextFile('debug', $responseContent);

Tijnema