Re: Re: php framework, large site

discouraging new framework development is like telling the people of the
world never to develop a new flavor of linux.
we all know its a massive undertaking, but there is merit and purpose in it
nonetheless.
and you never know a new one could just become the best one.

-nathan

On 6/18/07, Crayon Shin Chan <crayon.shin.chan.uk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tuesday 19 June 2007 00:36, tedd wrote:

> What about the wasted time in searching through "billions of
> half-baked to fully-baked
> frameworks" to find one that works for you? That's really a waste of
> time.

Well search through the fully-baked frameworks only, and don't create
another half-baked one.

And are you seriously suggesting that you can create a fairly decent
framework from scratch in less time than it takes to evaluate what's out
there?

--
Crayon