Re: Re: Edinburgh, Scotland: PHP Developer Position

On 6/18/07, Colin Guthrie <gmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tijnema wrote:
> Well, I have a lot experience with PHP, HTML and MySQL. Also some
> experience with Unix system administration.  I'm 15 years old, so
> could I apply for the job? :)

We can offer a competitive package that involves free milk and cookies,
a nap time in the afternoon and a note to get you out of gym class. :p

Forget the note, gym classes are over, holiday time :)
Milk is for babies ;) Don't you have some cola?

Unfortunately, we would be looking for someone who is a little older,
certainly they would need to be over 16 in order to be even *allowed* to
work! We are really looking for someone who has come through university,
but open to anyone who cares to contact us!

Hmm, I don't know the exact laws about working under 16/18, but
atleast you could offer a holiday job ;) I'm available for next 2
months :)

All that said, we may be hiring again in a years time so when you get to
16 drop us a line ;)

Col

That will be in early 2008, I hope I don't forget your company, or
that I get overruled by other companies...

PS free milk and cookies and an afternoon nap actually sounds quite good
now I come to think about it...... :p

:)

Tijnema