Reoccurring task manager

Okay, so I have been searching and trying all day for something so simple... All I want is the ability to pick a task that my business has to do such as Emptying the trash... And do this with it:

Task: Empty Trash
When Garbage is empty click check box.
Task comes up again on Monday Morning from now until we close the business. If task is not completed in the day assigned, then task comes up the next day in the morning until complete.

Is there something like this out there? I don't need a full blown project management software system, but web accessible and php based would be wonderful...

Thanks!