RE: Calendar

> I did that and either they are not free or suck... dont appreciate the
comment

> On 6/13/07, Jim Moseby <JMoseby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > Is there a decent free calendar? I just need to show a few events on a
> > > calendar.
> >
> > You could try your bank.  They usually have free calendars, coffee mugs,
> > pencils, etc.  ;-)
> >
> > Seriously though, type 'php calendar' into google and see what happens.

1) Please don't top-post.
2) Please include the list in  your replies.
3) Please search dictionary.com for 'humor', and learn to recognize it.
hint: A winkie ';-)' is a clue!

You will likely get a more useful response from the list members if you
include enough information.  For instance, what do you mean by 'decent'?
(One man's 'decent' is another man's 'sucks') What do you mean by
'calendar'?  Do you mean a full-blown scheduling system, or do you just want
to display a one month calendar?  Do you need a database back end, or will
the content be static?  What is the problem you are trying to solve?  etc...

Just trying to help.

JM