RE: Looking for help with forms/variables and an array!

The purpose for register_globals is for testing and functionality purposes
only.
Every single example on the internet is for register_globals = on.
I am very aware of the security risk of it.
Get it working and then change it back. There is plenty of literature on how
to edit existing working code once you disable it.

Just working with the tools I have!

As far as _tbl instead of table, I picked that one up in the military, just
a preference.

As far as the brackets, I tried with or without;
price_range='[$select1]'";
price_range='$select1'";
price_range=select1";

All the same miserable error!

Any suggestions on how to get select1 -> price_range=		would truly
be appreciated, and if your suggestion it more secure than what I am working
with. This would be the icing on the cake!

Brad