Re: Going from simple to super CAPTCHA

On 6/11/07, Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 2007-06-11 at 19:38 +0200, Tijnema wrote:
> On 6/11/07, Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Well, if you think this is the uncrackable* solution, create it and
> i'll see if I can crack it ;)
>
> Tijnema
>
> * I hope you don't mean the same uncrackable as AACS did:
> "HD-DVD is uncrackable" ;)

*lol* I've never used the word uncrackable... such a statement would
surely be proved short-sighted given sufficient time... right up there
with such ridiculous statements as "nobody will ever need more than 640k
memory" ;)

Good :P

I only have one problem creating the CAPTCHA -- time. I don't have any
free time right now, I'm working on something else I need to finish. But
in time will quite likely travel down this path.

Yeah, time is allways a problem, it's a big problem for me too :(

It would be an interesting challenge to see if I could beat your
cracking skillz with my hacking skillz ;) ;)

Cheers,
Rob.

It would definitly be an interesting challenge, but you don't have
time, or is that an excuse..? :P

What about you tedd?

Tijnema