Re: Not getting expected result from file()

Sorry I re-wrote for problem clarity.

FYI whenever I do a var_dump it always shows $stringOne as being 2
characters less

e.g.
var_dump($foodlandPA[45]);
var_dump($storeInfo);

string(31) "Wellston Foodland Wellston OH " string(29) "Wellston Foodland
Wellston OH"