Re: XSLT and DocBook

Yes, I said PHP 5.2 specifically. :-)

I did find this:
http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.dom-domdocument-xinclude.php

So I'm figuring that XInclude is safe, assuming I give it enough RAM.  (It's
not a small dataset.)  I'm not sure how multi-file output would work, though,
given the API.  EXSLT has a multi-file method, I think, but it's been a long
time since I used it and I don't know what PHP's support for that is like.
That's rather why I'm asking. :-)