Re: XSLT and DocBook

I believe PHP 5 support for XML is pretty darn good.

If you're in PHP 4, forget it...
There's like 3 different XML libraries, all with warts, and I'm pretty
sure none of them support the fancy stuff you need.

Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?
http://cdbaby.com/browse/from/lynch
Yeah, I get a buck. So?