Re: PHP process control

I believe that in CGI or CLI process you'd be okay, as the "fork"
happens in its own process, and can only mess up PHP, which is fairly
safe.

In PHP as Module, you risk thread-safety issues in a big way with any
PHP extensions that aren't thread-safe.

And nobody is 100% sure on any of the extensions (or anything else,
really) being thread-safe or not.

I suspect that in FCGI, you're in the same boat as in PHP Module, and
the documentation hasn't quite caught up to FCGI as a paradigm, but I
could be 100% wrong on that...

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?