Re: Making thumbs same size

 > Also, in my readings, I have read several books
 that say keeping any sort of error reporting code
 in your public script is not a good idea. In
 other words, don't give possible evil-doers any
 information. So, I should remove the error
 reporting statements as well.

Yeah... I thought maybe you left that there intentionally since you're
exposing your code :)

Cheers,
Rob.

and

I agree with the above idea. Errors should be logged (and possibly sent
in notification mail to the developer or something like that), not
displayed to the outside world, as they can expose sensitive information
about your setup.

greets
Zoltán Németh

Ok, I think I got the idea across in the remarks.

http://www.webbytedd.com/b/thumb/index.php

PS: I thought that at least someone would tell me that my dog was cute.

PS: Your dog is cute :)

Thanks, she is a cute attack dog. Weighting in at almost 5 pounds she'll do some serious damage to your ankles and maybe to your pant leg too, if she stands on her rear legs.

Thanks for your reviews.

Cheers,

tedd

--