Re: using mysql_escape_string with implode() !!

Ok, I'm not able to use array_map() at all to my benefit, or at least I
can't figure out how to.

I'm trying to generate the string with escape slashes before I put it in the
INSERT statement, but it's not working primarily because values have to be
enclosed in Single Quotes while inserting into mySQL and Single Quote itself
is escape when using mysql_escape_string!!!