Re: Re: RE: Cannot access file on Network Drive (Windows 2003)

You may have something here.
Problem is, I don¹t know how to mess with how & under what user Apache is
running ­ and no one else here does either so basically I have to figure
this one out! I would like to, as you suggested, try and ³get Apache to run
as a service under a user that can access the network resource².

I definitely agree about using non-mapped addresses and using the actual
Server Name addresses.