Re: Project Management

On 24 May 2007, at 10:26, Christian Haensel wrote:

Morning guys,

this is not exactly a PHP question, but as I am sure that I am talking to more or less professional developers, I thought I might ask you.

As I am working on some... well, for my standards... huge project, I thought that some kind of project management software would / could be helpful to keep track of my ideas, tasks and so on. Right now I am using a huge chunk of papers to keep track (as good as I can).

Has any of you any experience with good project management software? Best would be OpenSource, of course :o) My boss doesn't want to spend a lot of money ;o)

Cheers guys,

Chris from sunny germany

Hi Chris
You could try basecamp... one project is free I believe.
http://basecamphq.com/