Re: Re: Cannot access file on Network Drive (Windows 2003)

On 5/23/07, Jared Farrish <farrishj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh yeah, and tijnema has a good point:

\\compname-x\\offsite\\db\\test.dbf

For the escaping issue, you should use \\\\compname-x\\offsite\\db\\test.dbf

Btw, what does top post mean?

Means you are replying at top of the old post, and not, like i do,
write a comment undersomething you are referring to.