*From:* Daniel Brown <parasane@xxxxxxxxx>
*To:* C.R.Vegelin <cr.vegelin@xxxxxxxxx>
*Cc:* php-general@xxxxxxxxxxx
*Sent:* Thursday, May 10, 2007 2:24 PM
*Subject:* Re:  getting $_ENV variables

    Cor,

    If it's suggesting that it's an array, that's a little baffling,
because that means there are multiple entries (at least two), but they
appear to either be null or otherwise unable to display.

    Did you get that result when running the script from the CLI or via
the web?

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272