Re: faridjame@xxxxxxxxx

   Farid,

   Can you copy each .php file to a .phps extension and link us to it?
That will allow us to view the source of each page and see for ourselves.
If there's any private information (passwords, database info, etc.),
however, please DO NOT do this.  Only if it's a simple HTML-style page.

On 5/10/07, Tom Rogers <trogers@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

FJ> Hello,

FJ> To me this seems to be a very strange problem.

FJ> I have a static html page (index.html) that shows correctly on both
FF2 &
FJ> IE7.

FJ> I splitted the website up into different sections: (header, footer,
FJ> do this I have used:
FJ> --------------------------------------------------------------
FJ> <?php
FJ> require("header.php");
?>>
FJ> Some code goes here...
FJ> <?php
FJ> require("footer.php");
?>>
FJ> --------------------------------------------------------------
FJ> .... and so on.
FJ> When I test my page (now index.php), it shows perfect on Firefox, but
in IE
FJ> some stuff are not in their right place. I have checked the source
code of
FJ> both index.html and index.php and they seem both identical to me.

FJ> Do you know why IE fails to correctly render the page?

FJ> Thanks

Could be stray carriage returns in your include files, good idea to
remove any '?>" in the include files as they are not needed.

--
regards,
Tom