Re: Ajax Developer

   Is it just me, or does it seem like everyone things AJAX is some sort of
PHP extension or "new way of programming in PHP"?

   The name alone more or less says otherwise.... AJAX is supposed to be
Asynchronous JavaScript And XML, right?

   Or am I just talking out of my ass again?  I seem to be doing that a lot
today for some reason....

On 5/9/07, Richard Lynch <ceo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, May 9, 2007 10:09 am, Efrain Sarmiento wrote:
> AJAX Developer  (Web Designer / Developer).  MUST HAVE:  1 year AJAX
> Experience, HTML, CSS, DHTML, OOJS, XML, JAVASCRIRPT, J2EE, and at
> lease
> an IDE like Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Eclipse or similar.  Jersey City,
> NJ, 6 months ongoing.  $560/day C2C.

Photoshop as an IDE?

That must be pretty interesting... :-)

Where's the PHP?