From: Stut [mailto:stuttle@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 9:51 PM
To: WeberSites LTD
Cc: ceo@xxxxxxxxx; 'Robert Cummings'; 'Lester Caine';
php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Articles system

WeberSites LTD wrote:
1st, I never said I was any authority about anything :) I'm just building the weber sites as a hobby...

Hobby or not, when you publish information on the web without a big message
saying "I have no frickin' idea what I'm talking about", you are presenting
yourself as an authority on the subject. And when you answer questions on a
mailing list with links to your site you are re-enforcing that point.

2nd, I beg to disagree. Validation has allot to do with how pages look. In many cases, if you have differences between browsers, or if things don't look like you expect, validating the page solves the problem.

That's as may be, but it doesn't mean validation guarantees it'll render
"correctly", or even as you expect.

-Stut

I think we are a bit OT here :)
I was looking to replace my article system and it looks like many people prefer to see the one that I have now.

I'll look at the feedback people post here and decide what to do.

Thanks to everyone on the input.

berber