From: Stut [mailto:stuttle@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 9:51 PM
To: WeberSites LTD
Cc: ceo@xxxxxxxxx; 'Robert Cummings'; 'Lester Caine';
php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Articles system

WeberSites LTD wrote:
> 1st, I never said I was any authority about anything :) I'm just
> building the weber sites as a hobby...

Hobby or not, when you publish information on the web without a big message
saying "I have no frickin' idea what I'm talking about", you are presenting
yourself as an authority on the subject. And when you answer questions on a
mailing list with links to your site you are re-enforcing that point.

> 2nd, I beg to disagree. Validation has allot to do with how pages
> look. In many cases, if you have differences between browsers, or if
> things don't look like you expect, validating the page solves the
> problem.

That's as may be, but it doesn't mean validation guarantees it'll render
"correctly", or even as you expect.

-Stut