RE: single signon Solution php and .net

The first thing that comes to my mind is to use a database to handle
session data as defined by:
http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.session-set-save-handler.php.  You
can then, when attempting to authenticate, pass the session ID back and
forth through your applications.  There may be similar things for .Net,
but I as I am not a .Net web developer, I can't help you out in that
area.

-Logan