single signon Solution php and .net

Hi, me and my fellow developer have built two applications that need to
authenticate users using LDAP, we have successfully accomplished it, but the
problem is his application is in .net and mine is in php, my php app needs
to call secure pages of .net and vice versa, now when the user is logged
onto let say my php app he is logged and his session is created and when I
redirect him to .net app he again sees a login form because the session isnt
created in .net app.
I need some single sign on solution I found lots of APIs and libraries for
java but have no idea what can I use for php and .net, kindly experience
programmers guide me.
Thankyou

--
Murtaza Chang