Re: Parsing CSV files

   Yeah, that's why I followed-up with saying, "I don't see that happening
any time soon though...."

   Not only would you have unqualified people putting in bad (though not
intentionally wrong) information, there would always be the presence of
vandalism, as on any other Wiki.  The serious problem here, though, is that
it's a programming language, so severe havoc could definitely be wreaked.

On 4/27/07, Stut <stuttle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Daniel Brown wrote:
>    Maybe the PHP site itself should be Wiki-fied so that we could just
go
> in ourselves and fix the errors.  I don't see that happening any time
soon
> though....

There's nothing stopping you submitting patches to the documentation
mailing list. As far as I know they welcome decent patches with open
arms. A wiki would (IMHO) lead to a general and rapid degradation in the
quality of the documentation.

-Stut

--
Daniel P. Brown