Re: Parsing CSV files

On 4/27/07, Edward Kay <edward@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> When I searched for "csv" against on php.net I got redirected to
> http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.gzeof.php.  That isn't exactly
> obvious is it?
>
> --

OK, sorry for being critical. As Tijnema showed, the different mirrors seem to be giving different search results. Searching for 'csv' on http://uk.php.net goes to http://uk.php.net/manual-lookup.php?pattern=csv which clearly lists the suitable functions.

It looks as if some of the mirrors are a bit dirty :)

Edward

I checked the UK mirror before I posted and noted it went to the
correct function.  I just wanted to state for anybody looking at this
that sometimes people can actually be trying to find out what it is
and aren't going to get any help from the site and need a little
nudge.  Granted some people might not try hard enough but still it is
worth considering.  =)