Re: PhpMyAdmin slow on windows but fast on linux

On 4/23/07, Don Don <progwihz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all how can i make my phpmyadmin run fast on windows ?  I installed phpmyadmin on a linux and windows machines, but the windows version runs (executes) too slow, i.e. it takes to long for a page to be loaded, while it take less that 3 secs for the linux version.  Both however run on the same system config.

The phpmyadmin guys will be able to help you a lot better than we can:

http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=23067

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/