[Fwd: Re: Session with microtime]

Panquekas wrote:
It's d0ne, thank you very much!
No problem, just remember to reply on list next time.

It was what you were saying, the $_SESSION['uperm'] wasn't being define in
the first place, I moved my login script above that "if" and it work it out.

And thanks for that "trick" of error reporting, I wasn't using, although I
known that, but I didn't remember doing that.
that isn't a trick, you would be better off having those lines in any scripts that you run.
I actually have my server default to those settings, as do many OPs.

I notice that some variables that I use for showing some errors and some to
check the mysql querys were having some notices too, it's that normal? (I
just define it when I need to show some error or something like that)
whenever you go to use a variable, that you are requiring, double check to make sure that it exists
with isset() or empty()

This will probably point you in the right direction to fixing things.

Thanks once again Jim Lucas for your help.
Once again, no problem.

--
Enjoy,

Jim Lucas

Different eyes see different things. Different hearts beat on different strings. But there are times
for you and me when all such things agree.

- Rush