Re: CSS vs. Tables OT

And makes for very clean code.  Very nice!

Regards,

Bruce

Wolf wrote:
> OK, so I like sticking my nose in sometimes...
>
> Accessibility Standards and being bobby approved.
>
> http://webxact2.watchfire.com/report.asp?t=2#priority3
> on
> http://lonewolf.homelinux.net/
>
> Is just about as good as http://www.csszengarden.com
>
> Just the same 1 error
>
> :)

At least show something that looks like a table!  Check out
http://home.tiscali.nl/developerscorner/ontario-dwic/test-ontario-step11.htm

This was a collaboration between me and a CSS expert - francky kleyneman
<http://home.tiscali.nl/developerscorner/index.html>.  Not a table to be
seen and it expands if you increase or decrease the font.  The final
version also meets section 508 and WAI guidelines for accessibility and
works on Lynx (text browser) and screen readers.

Now contrast that with the Drinking Water Ontario
<http://www.ontario.ca/ONT/portal51/drinkingwater/kcxml/04_Sj9SPykssy0xPLMnMz0vM0Y_QjzKLd4oPMATJgFjugfqRaCIBcJEgfW99X4_83FT9AP2C3NCIckdHRQDMbRp9/delta/base64xml/L3dJdyEvd0ZNQUFzQUMvNElVRS82X0JfUDI%21?lang=en>
site.  Link is on the right side of the above page if it doesn't come
through in the previous sentence.  Takes 300 sec to load, when it loads
at all.  Table soup!

Now can we please close this thread!  There are better forums to discuss
this - it has nothing to do with PHP!!

Lori