RE: isset

On Tue, April 17, 2007 6:59 am, Tim wrote:
> <snip>
>> > The count is maintained internally as items are
>> added/removed, and it
>> > is an O(1) operation for PHP to "count" the array, as it
>> already knows
>> > the answer and just returns it.
> </snip>
>
> Hi nothing to do with the actual topic, i am just wondering how you
> get this
> "internals" information you all seem to know so much about, it is very
> interesting and i'd like to add it to some of my "late night" reading
> if
> possible :)

Invent a time machine, go back to the future, and subscribe to this
list in 1997...

Oh.

Well, another option is to just read a heck of a lot of the archives,
and the manual, and maybe the "Internals" list (not for the faint of
heart) and the books, and maybe peruse some PHP source once in awhile
and...

There are many paths to enlightenment.

Mostly all of them are long and torturous paths.

:-)

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?