Re: Uploading: Safari=happy, IE7/Firefox=unhappy

Could it be that IE7 and FF are timing the request out, and Safari isn't?

That's what it sounds like to me. (connection reset on files larger that a couple megs)

What to do about it server-side I have no idea (some kind of keep- alive setting or header or something?), but maybe it gives you a direction to look in.

Ed