Re: WWE in Stamford, CT needs a kick ass PHP Developer!

I'm not looking for a response... but this thread that opened up several days ago would now considered to be OT. Maybe take it offline? :)

The ironic thing... when I put [OT] in the subject line, the list rejected it. This is the 2nd attempt. So, the moral is to talk about whatever the hell you want and just don't say it's off topic.

On Apr 17, 2007, at 9:28 AM, Tim wrote:

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jochem Maas [mailto:jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : mardi 17 avril 2007 16:19
À : ceo@xxxxxxxxx
Cc : Robert Cummings; Tim; 'Jarrel Cobb'; 'tedd';
php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re:  WWE in Stamford, CT needs a kick ass PHP Developer!

Richard Lynch wrote:
On Fri, April 13, 2007 8:14 pm, Robert Cummings wrote:
peacepipe in one hand, broadsword in the other - lets hack on :-)
***BIG SMILE***
And WHAT are you smiling at??? Staves beat peacepipes and
broadswords
anyday!

Maybe he's smiling because of what's IN his peacepipe... :-)
Does this shock you?

That was my assumption when I first read it...

But maybe I've just hung out with too many stoner musicians... :-v

Just musicians? ;P

... huh?

... what?

... do somebody say something?

;-)

I didn't think you could fit peacepipe and broadsword in the same
sentence... I geuss so... :P