Re: redirect with header still not working

Ross wrote:
Right,

Have tried the full url for the header and it still doesn't work. I may have to resort to...javacript redirects unless someone can suggest a way around it.

Here is the phpinfo();

http://s202801613.websitehome.co.uk/info.php

Is is 1and1 hosting if anyone had had any experience of them.

thanks,

R.

if you look at your error_report setting.  is it 2037

somebody correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this setting

I ran this on my older system and found that
(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_WARNING) all together = 2037

so, even though you have display_errors turned on, it isn't going to show them.
you need to set this to just E_ALL

<?php
error_reporting(E_ALL);

?>

This should solve your problem

--
Enjoy,

Jim Lucas

Different eyes see different things. Different hearts beat on different strings. But there are times for you and me when all such things agree.

- Rush