RE: WWE in Stamford, CT needs a kick ass PHP Developer!

CSS is young, it will mature in time, meanwhile to each his own layout
manner.

I see what you are saying Rob, (yes the BUT) BUT table are "orginally" for
formatting data in a litteral manner and css is for "layout".

Personally i have a heck of time getting embedded tables to do the job for
me especially when mixed with javascript (then again i am not using any
click and go make your site "program", and am NOT saying you are, just that
generating the layout with php i find easier with embedded divs doing
mentionning the easy of using div classe rather then table/tr/td
classes...).

I found css to be really helpfull in all my designs with essentially no
hacks for cross-browser compatiblity (ie6 ie7 ff1 ff2) which are the 80%+
browsers on the market today.

Eggh, maybe i should try opening one of my sites in OPERA one of these days
so i can cry :P But then again i don't guarantee they work on any other then
the stated browsers and my clients are fine with that... So far..

I see your point and understand fully.. Hopefully css will evolve into a
purely compatible layout facilitation for web designers/programmers in the
future, so far it has made my day and my UNTable sites are quite clean, and
hopefully it will make yours someday ;)

Oh and guys, since when is their ONE good way of doing things??? The only
thing i regret here is the violence some of these posts take :) Isn't the
world full of it already? Can't we tone it down in here where their is some
resemblance of peace? ;)

Regards,

Tim