Re: WWE in Stamford, CT needs a kick ass PHP Developer!

I believe the OP was saying that in the bad ol' days before CSS, DW
could get you "closer" with nested table layouts faster than endless
tweaking and re-loading, so DW was a useful tool for that reason in
the past.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?