Re: WYSIWYG vs. the 'power-user'

On Thu, April 12, 2007 10:48 am, Chetan Graham wrote:
> I'm
> talking about the 'non-compliance of html W3 Spec' in all their files.
> The HTML code is embarrassing to look at, capitalizations, missing end
> tags, added end tags, on and on and on.  And what happened to the
> Doctype?

You should be able to con them into making their pages W3C compliant.

I'll be DW et al even have fancy GUI buttons to check.

If not, put HTML Validator in their FireFox they use to check their
pages,  configure it to kick in, and tell them that they need a green
check in the bottom-right to really be kosher.

There's really no excuse for even DW to dump out invalid code.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?