RE: Session Authentication

Whatever, really your bosting for nothing IMO, ethereal is available to
everyone for sniffing cookie info, so is firefox cookie editor, and http
live headers... What is so "hideous" about these tools? I use all of them to
trouble shoot my websites while under developpment...

Really the way to securing web application is learning to hack them or
learning what hacks are possible..

And stop feeling superior sir!

Regards,

Tim