Re: Session Authentication

On 4/9/07, Peter Lauri <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

[Peter Lauri - DWS Asia]

If cookies were that unsecured so you could create your own cookies that
easily, then would cookies exist?

Best regards,
Peter Lauri

Cookies are old, so in the time they were introduced, today it is
possible to create and modify cookies with some good tools. These
tools are illegal,  but every cracker is 99% illegal right? But that
means i can't give you these tools to proof it, but it is possible.

Tijnema