Re: Posting a variable

On Wed, 2007-04-11 at 22:10 -0500, Richard Lynch wrote:
> On Wed, April 11, 2007 9:58 pm, Robert Cummings wrote:
>
> I see it as two different things being matched up in a clear
> unequivocal manner, to make self-documenting code.

I'm all for self-documenting code, that's why I don't in practice export
my vars, and I do in practice name my database fields the same way I
would name the variables. Also in practice, I've rarely seen use of my
row values displaced far from the query. If they are, then it's usually
in another function, and then they have their own function centric
names :) But alas, to each their own... now getting back to the original
poster, I'm wondering if he directly accesses the integer IDs within
$row or if he does as you do and pulls them out into vars :/

Cheers,
Rob.