Re: Re: Design Dilemma - Database Data Abstraction

2007/4/11, Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@xxxxxxxxxx>:

# malterisio777@xxxxxxxxx / 2007-04-09 19:45:41 -0300:
> Thanks but that's not what I'm looking for. As I said before, my problem
> isn't to find an implementation of an ORM, but that the concept I'm
working
> on will use a very restricted API (array operations), and I'm having
trouble
> to keep it coherent.

Yeah, it's a bad idea, and doesn't work.

If it is my idea that you think is bad and wouldn't work, I kindly ask if
you could explain your thoughs throughly. If it is not, I would also like to
know more about it, but if you fell it won't affect the thread of the
discussion.

Thanks.

Besides, what's with those funky ['s and ]'s? What are they for?
I didn't bother to RTFM.

The operator [] is known as the array access operator, is used to refer to
an item in an array through its index, which is contained inside the square
brackets. It is possible to overload this operator, and the basic related
actions (isset, unset, foreach), in PHP5.