Re: Session Authentication

Thanks for the replies guys, became a pretty big thread.

The actual code is just a select statement from the user table using sprintf
and mysql_real_escape_string for the username and password. I count how many
row's the select statement returns, if its not zero then i authenticate by
setting a session variable to true (the one in my 1st post)

Thanks again.

2007/4/9, Martin Marques <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Stut escribió:
> As with most things these days it probably breaches the DMCA. But
> frankly speaking, if doing that works then the developers of the
> application, and by extension the company, deserve everything they get.

DMCA is a real piece of crap.

--
select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar' AS email;
Martín Marqués          |   Programador, DBA