Re: keeping credit card info in session

Em Domingo 08 Abril 2007 18:37, Jochem Maas escreveu:
> unless you are a payment gateway or a bank don't touch credit card numbers.
> there are plenty of threads in the archive of this list that give good
> reasons not to e.g. being sued out of existence.
>
> get a payment provider and let them handle the transaction automatically,
> the site admin could be given a system whereby he/she can fire off email to
> customers that give them a url to (and instruct them to) complete a
> payment at your choose payment provider if a manual check needs to occur
> before a payment is initiated.
>
> storing CC numbers on your machine is rather like walking around carrying
> hot coals ... sooner or later you will be burned.

So... What about PayPal or another similar service?? =]

Here, on Brazil, I'm using PayPal [1] and F2B [2].

It's better than assume the riscs... =]

[]s

[1] - www.paypal.com
[2] - www.f2b.com.br

--
Davi Vidal
davividal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Agora com fortune:
"FORTUNE'S RANDOM QUOTES FROM MATCH GAME 75, NO. 1:

 Gene Rayburn: We'd like to close with a thought for the day, friends ---
               something ...

      Someone: (interrupting) Uh-oh

 Gene Rayburn: ...pithy, full of wisdom --- and we call on the Poet
               Laureate, Lipsy Russell

Lipsy Russell: The young people are very different today, and there is
               one sure way to know: Kids to use to ask where they came
               from, now they'll tell you where you can go.

          All: (laughter)"