Re: Mail function

Hi,

What i understand is, you have written a new function for sending emails.
Are you passing all the variables to that function? If not, you have to
pass.

or you can use my function
<?php
// function declaration, This function can send only HTML emails
function sendMail ($toEmail, $subject, $message, $fromName, $fromEmail)
{
   $header .= "From: $from_name <$fromEmail>\n";
   $header .= "Reply-To: <$fromEmail>\n";
   $header .= "MIME-Version: 1.0\n";
   $header .= "Content-type: text/html; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed\n";
   $header .= "Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit\n";
   $header .= "X-Mailer: php\n\n";
   mail($toEmail, $subject, $message, $header);
}
// variable values and usage
$toEmail    = "shafiq@xxxxxxxxx";
$subject     = "Hello, This is test";
$message    = "Hellow Shafiq, <br><br> This is test
$fromName    = "Sender Name";
$fromEmail    = "you@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
sendMail ($toEmail, $subject, $message, $fromName, $fromEmail);
?>

--
Shafiq Rehman (ZCE)
http://www.phpgurru.com | http://shafiq.pk