RE: Show Filename using Wildcards

[Peter Lauri - DWS Asia]

Hi,

Assuming you are on a linux you could try:

exec("find /the/path/to/the/place/where/you/should/start/searching -type f
-name 515515515*.ext", $files);

Then the $files will be an array with the found files matching the search.

Best regards,
Peter Lauri

www.dwsasia.com - company web site
www.lauri.se - personal web site